Terms and Conditions
For your safety...
Our captains are U.S. Coast Guard licensed mariners. They have the authority to remove any person(s) who appear to be a threat to the safety and well being of other passengers, crew or the vessel.
- Tickets required to board
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- MOST Specialty cruises have age restrictions
- No outside food or drink allowed onboard
- No smoking on the vessel or within 25 feet of the vessel
- No firearms or weapons allowed onboard
- No swimming or diving
- Must be 21 years of age or over with a valid photo ID to purchase alcoholic beverages or to ride in the bar area.
- Reservations are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- PUBLIC CRUISES: Cancellations require at least 24 hours advanced notice for full refund.
- SUNSET CRUISES: Cancellations require at least 48 hours advanced notice for full refund. Sunset Cruises are subject to cancellation if minimum bookings are not confirmed 2 days prior to cruise date. Sunset Cruises require a minimum of 12 people booked by close of business 2 days prior to cruise date. If cruise is cancelled due to lack of booking, a full refund will be issued. A full refund is the limit of our liability for cancellations.
- Specialty CRUISES: are subject to cancellation if minimum bookings are not confirmed by deadline (see activity information on each cruise). If cruise is cancelled, a full refund will be issued. A full refund is the limit of our liability for cancellations.
- Please be aware that the cruisers are susceptible to schedule disruptions and cancellations due to conditions beyond our control such as weather or mechanical malfunctions. In such cases tickets will be honored for the remainder of the season. View the home page of our website at www.okrivercruises.com or call 405-702-7755 to learn of any changes in scheduled service.